facebook Photobucket
Pubs of Belfast, Northern Ireland

By Booze Traveler on 11:29 AM

Filed Under: , , , , ,

I took this trip to Northern Ireland in March of 2008. The purpose of the trip was to accompany my friend who was to fight in a professional mixed martial arts event. (See details and video of this event in a new post here) The promotions company (www.cagewars.co.uk) covered all travel and accommodation expenses so all we had to worry about was training and following our schedule of press events. When we weren’t to busy, Tom and I managed to sneak away and explore town. These are some of my favorite pictures from Belfast.

This is by far my favorite ally in town followed by some great pubs and other sites.

1 comments for this post

Hi, I'm trying to organise a serious worldwide investigation into international guinness-friendly bars. If anyone has had a pint in a particularly exotic spot could they post on my blog. \9I'm still waiting for a mate's son to add his post - he found a Guinness dispensary at the top of a Peruvian mountain!)
http://searchingforguinness.blogspot.com/
Thanks

Posted on November 17, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment